The gummadikaya has been broken for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’. This is a well known tradition in the Telugu Film Industry and it signifies the formal completion of a film’s shoot. With this, the film is now firmly on track for a release on the 21st of this month.
Post-production work is almost over and the film’s censor certification might take place on the 21st of this month. As of now, the movie is slated for a release on the 28th of this month. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in this movie.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej