After receiving applause from all quarters for his last release, Anushka’s Rudhramadevi, Gunasekhar is currently busy with the pre-production work for the film’s sequel, Prataparudrudu. Recently, there were several reports that Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be playing the titular role of Prataparudrudu.
However, Gunasekhar took to his Twitter page last night and tweeted, “We request our media friends to not speculate about the casting of the film ‘Prataparudrudu’ until we officially announce.Tq for the support”.
The director also requested fans not to believe in the media reports about the film’s cast until an official announcement is made.
— Gunasekhar (@Gunasekhar1) February 28, 2016
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie