Lakshmi Manchu’s ‘Gundello Godaari’ is aiming for a Dussehra release and post production activities are currently going in towards realizing that target. The movie is a drama set against the devastating 1986 Godavari floods. Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Tapsee and Sundeep Kishan are playing the lead roles in this film and Kumar Nagendra is the director.
Lakshmi Manchu is producing the movie on Manchu Entertainments banner and a huge set has been erected to recreate the flooding scenes. Shooting has been completed sometime ago and special effects work is taking time.
This Dussehra is sure going to be an interesting one with the presence of some big ticket films and Gundello Godaari is looking to join the race now.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states