Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming production venture Gundello Godaari is briskly completing its shooting. So far, 70% of the film has been shot and the remaining part of the film will be wrapped up in another couple of months. Aadhi, Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee and Sundeep Kishan are playing lead roles in the film. Most part of the film was shot near Palakollu, Amalapuram and the adjacent areas near Godavari. Nagendra Kumar is directing the film.
Ilayaraja is composing the music and the film will also be released in Tamil. The film is an action love story set in the backdrop of 1986 floods. Moreover, almost everyone in the principal cast will be seen in a new avatar. Gundello Godaari is expected to hit the screens in June.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor