Music composer GV Prakash Kumar and Versatile actress Aishwarya Rajesh are playing lead roles in a film directed by Anand Ravichandran of Sethum Aayiram Pon. This is the first time these two are acting in a movie. Titled Dear, the first look poster has been dropped today.
The first look poster is attractive as Arjun, played by GV Prakash Kumar, looks irritated due to Deepika’s snoring habit. Kaali Venkat, Ilavarasu, Rohini, Thalaivasal Vijay, Geetha Kailasam, ‘Black Sheep’ Nandini, and many others are playing pivotal roles in the movie.
Apart from acting, GV Prakash Kumar is also composing the music for this film. Varun Thiripureni, Abhishek Ram Shetty, and Pruthviraj of Nutmeg Productions are producing Dear. The shooting has been wrapped up, and currently, the post-production works are going on at a brisk pace.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food