After a really long hiatus, handsome hero Aravind Swamy greeted his Telugu fans with a menacingly villainous role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva. Aravind Swamy is promoting the film big-time and in one of the interviews, he revealed his plans to turn director.
Aravind said he has been dabbling with script writing since quite some time now and that he will don the director’s hat next year. He also revealed that his directorial debut will be with a Tamil film. Apart from acting, Aravind is also providing screenplay for a Tamil film titled Vanangamudi.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief