After a really long hiatus, handsome hero Aravind Swamy greeted his Telugu fans with a menacingly villainous role in Ram Charan’s Dhruva. Aravind Swamy is promoting the film big-time and in one of the interviews, he revealed his plans to turn director.
Aravind said he has been dabbling with script writing since quite some time now and that he will don the director’s hat next year. He also revealed that his directorial debut will be with a Tamil film. Apart from acting, Aravind is also providing screenplay for a Tamil film titled Vanangamudi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)