Hansika has become quite choosy about her films in Telugu. However, the gorgeous beauty has some big budget films with leading stars in Tamil films. After shooting relentlessly for superstar Vijay’s ‘Puli’, Hansika took some time off and is now touring Europe with her friends. But it is Hansika’s touching gesture that has been winning the hearts of many.
It is learnt that Hansika adopts an orphan child on her birthday every year. She looks after their living and education expenses. Hansika now plans to take these children on a holiday to Lonavala soon after they finish their examinations.
Apart from helping the children, Hansika also has plans to build an old age home in 1.25 acres of land on the outskirts of Mumbai. The beauty surely deserves heartfelt appreciation for her kindness towards the needy.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya