Hansika has become quite choosy about her films in Telugu. However, the gorgeous beauty has some big budget films with leading stars in Tamil films. After shooting relentlessly for superstar Vijay’s ‘Puli’, Hansika took some time off and is now touring Europe with her friends. But it is Hansika’s touching gesture that has been winning the hearts of many.
It is learnt that Hansika adopts an orphan child on her birthday every year. She looks after their living and education expenses. Hansika now plans to take these children on a holiday to Lonavala soon after they finish their examinations.
Apart from helping the children, Hansika also has plans to build an old age home in 1.25 acres of land on the outskirts of Mumbai. The beauty surely deserves heartfelt appreciation for her kindness towards the needy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son