A couple of days back, official announcement regarding young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas’ Hindi debut film came out. The film is going to be a remake of Prabhas-Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster Chatrapathi, and it will be directed by VV Vinayak.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in happening beauty Kiara Advani as the female lead in the film. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Noted Bollywood production and distribution house PEN Studios will be bankrolling Chatrapathi’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to undergo surgery
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?