A couple of days back, official announcement regarding young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas’ Hindi debut film came out. The film is going to be a remake of Prabhas-Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster Chatrapathi, and it will be directed by VV Vinayak.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in happening beauty Kiara Advani as the female lead in the film. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Noted Bollywood production and distribution house PEN Studios will be bankrolling Chatrapathi’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part