It is already reported that hero Suriya’s family and Superstar Rajinikanth combinedly donated Rs 60 as a relief fund for FEFSI workers, who are being affected due to Coronavirus outbreak.
Now, the latest update is that happening hero Siva Karthikeyan has also announced a donation of Rs 10 lakhs for the workers.
News is that all leading Kollywood stars are gearing up for a massive donation for the welfare of the FEFSI workers. On the other hand, our Tollywood stars are directly donating huge amounts to twin Telugu state governments for rescue operations in the fight against dangerous Coronavirus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?