It is well-known that hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar had acquired the remake rights of Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika’s 2019 film, Dear Comrade. A few months back, news came out that Karan is planning to cast his Dhadak pair Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor as the lead pair in Dear Comrade’s Hindi version.
Now, the latest buzz is that even happening star Karthik Aryan’s name is under consideration for the lead role in the film. Dear Comrade is an intense love story and it failed to impress Telugu audiences when it released last year.
Keeping the lukewarm response for the film in Telugu, will Karan Johar and his team make the required changes to attract the North Indian audience?
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t