It is well-known that hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar had acquired the remake rights of Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika’s 2019 film, Dear Comrade. A few months back, news came out that Karan is planning to cast his Dhadak pair Ishaan Khatter and Janhvi Kapoor as the lead pair in Dear Comrade’s Hindi version.
Now, the latest buzz is that even happening star Karthik Aryan’s name is under consideration for the lead role in the film. Dear Comrade is an intense love story and it failed to impress Telugu audiences when it released last year.
Keeping the lukewarm response for the film in Telugu, will Karan Johar and his team make the required changes to attract the North Indian audience?
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra