Star Kollywood director Shankar has joined hands with Bollywood star Ranveer Singh for the Hindi remake of his 2005 blockbuster vigilante drama, Anniyan (Aparichitudu in Telugu). The project will be going on floors later this year and veteran producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling it with a huge budget.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Bollywood circles reveals that Shankar has approached the happening young Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani for the leading lady’s role in Anniyan’s remake. Kiara enjoys a huge popularity in South and North India and her presence in this highly-anticipated remake will be an added advantage. Stay tuned for further details
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara