On the eve of Allu Arjun’s birthday, the makers at Mythri Movie Makers officially announced the Stylish Star’s next project under their banner. Sukumar, who had given the banner a blockbuster in the form of Rangasthalam last year, will be directing the movie, which will mark Bunny’s 20th film.
Now, the latest update is that happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been signed to play the female lead in the Allu Arjun-Sukumar film. Rashmika said that she’s so excited to be on board this crazy project. Incidentally, Rashmika was one of the front-runners to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s 2018 film, Naa Peru Surya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De