On the eve of Allu Arjun’s birthday, the makers at Mythri Movie Makers officially announced the Stylish Star’s next project under their banner. Sukumar, who had given the banner a blockbuster in the form of Rangasthalam last year, will be directing the movie, which will mark Bunny’s 20th film.
Now, the latest update is that happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has been signed to play the female lead in the Allu Arjun-Sukumar film. Rashmika said that she’s so excited to be on board this crazy project. Incidentally, Rashmika was one of the front-runners to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s 2018 film, Naa Peru Surya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success