Today is the birthday of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna. This Tollywood Manmadhudu was born on August 29th in 1959 to Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu and Smt. Annapurna in Chennai. Nagarjuna spent his childhood in Chennai and Hyderabad. After completing his M.S. in Automobile Engineering from Eastern Michigan University, Nagarjuna made his entry into films with ‘Vikram’ in 1986.
Nagarjuna has consistently re-invented himself over the years and he has never hesitated to try out new things. Films like ‘Manmadhudu’, ‘Shiva’, ‘Geethanjali’ and ‘Ninne Pelladutha’ remain unique and special in our industry. The devotional sagas, ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’, are a testament to his versatility.
Nagarjuna is all set to be seen in ‘Bhai’ very soon. 123telugu.com wishes Nagarjuna a very Happy Birthday.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA