He made his debut in films as a hero with ‘Akkada Ammai Ikkada Abbai’ in 1996. Pawan gained stardom over the next couple of years with a string of super successful films like ‘Tholiprema’, ‘Thammudu’ , ‘Badri’ and ‘Khushi’. He has built up an enviable fan following over the years and despite some lean years after Khushi, his loyal band of fans remained intact.
Pawan came back to form in 2012 with a massive blockbuster in the form of ‘Gabbar Singh’. Known for his high energy levels,impeccable style and comedy timing, Pawan is also a great human being. He has ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ with Puri Jagan lined up soon.
123telugu.com wishes Pawan a very Happy Birthday
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future