Star director Rajamouli one of the special guests at the pre-release event for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s upcoming patriotic drama, Sye Raa. Speaking at the event, Rajamouli said that he is happy to see Chiranjeevi’s long-cherished wish fulfilled finally by Ram Charan.
“During Magadheera’s story discussions, Chiranjeevi sir used to suggest many ideas. He even used to enact certain scenes. I used to feel that Chiranjeevi sir was actually imagining himself in Magadheera and not Charan. Chiru sir had told me that he always wanted to do a costume drama like Magadheera. I am happy that his long-cherished wish is being fulfilled finally by his son Ram Charan,” Rajamouli said.
Rajamouli also congratulated Paruchuri Brothers, who have been planning a biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy for nearly two decades. Sye Raa is hitting theaters on October 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Non-theatrical business details of Bigil
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 13-10-2019
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu