Released on September 29 amid an intense competition from Spyder and Jai Lava Kusa, Maruthi’s Mahanubhavudu garnered a positive response from all quarters. The film is heading towards becoming the highest grossing movie in Sharwanand’s career.
Yesterday, Mahanubhavudu’s core team, including Sharwa and Maruthi, took part in the Swachh Bharat cleanliness drive. Speaking on the occasion, Maruthi said he is happy the film is spreading awareness about cleanliness, which is in line with the Swachh Bharat campaign.
In Mahanubhavudu, Sharwa plays the role of a youngster who suffers from Obsessive Complusive Disorder for cleanliness. The film has Mehreen Pirzada playing the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?