Since the #MeToo movement last year, several female and male actors and technicians have been openly talking about the harassment they face in the film industries across the country. However, there have been hardly any instances where the culprits were punished and the harassed given justice.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Payal Rajput made some striking revelations about the harassment she has faced in the film industry. She revealed that she has had some bitter experiences with shady men making indecent proposals for special favors in exchange of work.
Payal also said that she has never compromised on her integrity. She went on to say that casting couch and harassment still exist despite the #MeToo movement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release