The Bangalore beauty Haripriya is elated with the success of Pilla Zamindar and is confident that it will put her on the road to Tollywood stardom. Acting aside Haripariya is an accomplished badminton player. The sport she says helps her to keep fit. She reveals that Sridevi and Soundarya are her all time favourite actress.
She openly admitted that Tollywood will be her first priority and said that she would love to do movies with all leading heroes in the Telugu film industry. Speaking about the movie Pilla Zamindar the actress said that the role was tailor made for her and she thanked the Telugu audience profusely for the success of the film. Recollecting her entry into films Haripriya said that it was sheer destiny and attributed the positive turn of events in her life to Lord Saibaba. In her free time the actress said she is practicing Violin.
- DSP finally set to make his acting debut?
- After Awe, Nani to turn producer yet again
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views