Harish Shankar, the director of Mirapakay, has done a cameo in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Nippu. Gunasekhar is directing the film and YVS Chowdary is producing it. Buzz is that Harish Shankar had visited the sets of Nippu at Prasads Multiplex on October 27 and ended up staying there till 4 AM during which Gunasekhar canned some scenes on the director. Harish happens to be a close friend of Ravi Teja and both his films, Shock and Mirapakay, had Ravi Teja in the lead role.
Deeksha Seth is the heroine in Nippu and this is her second film with Ravi Teja after Mirapakay. Akula Siva has written the script and Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer. Thaman has composed the music. The film’s audio is expected to hit the stands in December and the makers are planning to release the film for Pongal, 2012.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika