Balagam, a small-budget film starring Priyadarshi and Kavya Kalyanram in the lead roles, won the hearts of many with its emotionally charged content. A success meet was held yesterday in Hyderabad, which was also graced by director Harish Shankar.
During his speech, Harish Shankar made some interesting remarks about the film industry. He said that just like how different personalities exist in a family, the film industry is also like one household that should work together. Harish noted that the industry is already facing many issues like the rise of OTT, Censorship, and the pandemic, and added that the industry needs to fight these outside problems as a joint family.
Harish stated that every cinema is unique. Also, he spoke indirectly about the recent interview of Venkatesh Maha, which created ripples on social media. Harish commented that terminologies like mass cinema, class cinema, and commercial cinema are just used to categorize a movie. He added that all it matters to the audience is whether a film is good or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food