Telugu film stars have always been supportive of social causes and this has been proved on numerous occasions. Joining the list of these kindhearted stars,is Harshavardhan Rane. On the eve of women’s day, the handsome actor had put up a sale of the costumes he had worn in all his movies in the Shirt Off garage sale.
Harsha initiated this charity event to raise funds towards the education expenses of a small girl named Swati. Apparently, Swati hails from a poor family and dreams of becoming a doctor. Harsha’s humble initiative has been appreciated by those who took part in the event and bought his costumes.
Harsha will soon be seen in Ravi Babu’s ‘Avunu 2’ and will also be making his Bollywood debut with ‘Satra Ko Shaadi Ho’, which is being produced by John Abraham.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?