Harshavardhan Rane, who was last seen in a cameo in Fidaa and Bengal Tiger, is all set to make his comeback in Telugu after a brief gap. The actor has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in Sreedhar Seepana’s directorial debut.
The actor had done a string of films, including Anamika, Avunu, and Brother Of Bommali, in Telugu for few years, before he moved to Bollywood to test the waters in Hindi. After making a name for himself in Sanam Teri Kasam, the actor went on to play a crucial role in JP Dutta’s Paltan, which will release later this year. Now, he’s back in Telugu with a romantic and family drama.
The film also stars Seerat Kapoor and Siddhu Jonnalagadda in lead roles, and it will go on floors soon. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil