Harshavardhan Rane, who was last seen in a cameo in Fidaa and Bengal Tiger, is all set to make his comeback in Telugu after a brief gap. The actor has been roped in to play one of the lead roles in Sreedhar Seepana’s directorial debut.
The actor had done a string of films, including Anamika, Avunu, and Brother Of Bommali, in Telugu for few years, before he moved to Bollywood to test the waters in Hindi. After making a name for himself in Sanam Teri Kasam, the actor went on to play a crucial role in JP Dutta’s Paltan, which will release later this year. Now, he’s back in Telugu with a romantic and family drama.
The film also stars Seerat Kapoor and Siddhu Jonnalagadda in lead roles, and it will go on floors soon. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown