Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nagarjuna’s 2016 Sankranthi blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has been one of the most discussed projects for a long time. After being postponed several times, Bangarraju is finally going to see the light of day.
As per the latest buzz, Bangarraju will be going on floors in August. Furthermore, Nag has even decided to release the film during the Christmas festive season in December end. Well, only the film’s launch date can confirm this buzz. This Kalyan Krishna directorial will also feature Naga Chaitanya in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot