A couple of days ago, Cine Prekshaka Sangham ,headed by Narasimha Rao, has filed a Public Interest Litigation in the High Court in Hyderabad, regarding the black ticket marketing that engulfed the period drama Baahubali.
The association wanted to bring to the notice of the court about the unusual pricing of the tickets which are to be sold at normal prices. It has also raised concerns regarding the scarcity in the deployment of the police personnel at the theaters to avert stampedes.
Just a few minutes ago, the High Court has dismissed the PIL stating that they cannot look into the matter further without any firm evidence. So, with this latest development, the makers can heave a sigh of relief. This movie is releasing today amidst unprecedented buzz in more than 4000 screens worldwide.
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost