Megastar Chiranjeevi joined Twitter and Instagram on the auspicious Ugadi festive day. His son Ram Charan and thousands of Mega fans gave him a rousing welcome on his social media debut. And on the eve of Charan’s birthday, Chiru took to Instagram and shared an adorable picture and a touching post.
The doting father said that he was naturally overjoyed when Charan was born. He went on to add that it was only much later that it occurred to him there was perhaps a reason why Charan was born on the World Theatre Day (27th March) “He took to acting like a fish to water,” Chiru said, as he wished Charan a happy birthday.
View this post on Instagram
I was naturally overjoyed when Charan was born. It was only much later that it occurred to me there was perhaps a reason why he was born on the #WorldTheatreDay 27th March – ‘Prapancha ‘Rangasthala’ dinotsavam’ ! He took to acting like a fish to water. On the eve of @alwaysramcharan 's birthday, Many Many Happy Returns #Charan ! #ThrowbackPic
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown to continue-Producers’ plans go for a toss?
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision
- Pooja Hegde has no problems in being called that
- Tamannaah responds to ‘out of work’ rumors
- Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 is not a sequel
- Nagarjuna takes a key decision regarding Chay’s next?