Megastar Chiranjeevi joined Twitter and Instagram on the auspicious Ugadi festive day. His son Ram Charan and thousands of Mega fans gave him a rousing welcome on his social media debut. And on the eve of Charan’s birthday, Chiru took to Instagram and shared an adorable picture and a touching post.
The doting father said that he was naturally overjoyed when Charan was born. He went on to add that it was only much later that it occurred to him there was perhaps a reason why Charan was born on the World Theatre Day (27th March) “He took to acting like a fish to water,” Chiru said, as he wished Charan a happy birthday.
View this post on Instagram
I was naturally overjoyed when Charan was born. It was only much later that it occurred to me there was perhaps a reason why he was born on the #WorldTheatreDay 27th March – ‘Prapancha ‘Rangasthala’ dinotsavam’ ! He took to acting like a fish to water. On the eve of @alwaysramcharan 's birthday, Many Many Happy Returns #Charan ! #ThrowbackPic
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?