Young Malayali beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made an impressive debut with Akhil’s second film, Hello, last year. The actress is yet to announce her next project in Tollywood. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors in a section of Malayalam media that Kalyani will soon be getting married to her childhood friend and stalwart Malayalam actor Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal.
However, in her latest interview with a popular Malayali magazine, Kalyani laughed off the wedding rumors. Kalyani said, “It was Pranav’s sister Vismaya who sent me the picture. I immediately shared it with my parents. Later, my mother showed it to Suchitra aunty saying that their kids were planning to get married. They laughed about it a lot.”
Kalyani’s father and veteran director Priyadarshan and Mohanlal have been good friends and colleagues for over 3 decades. In fact, Kalyani had spent several years of her childhood at Mohanlal’s residence. She’s quite close to Pranav and their proximity might have led to these rumors.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US