Young Malayali beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made an impressive debut with Akhil’s second film, Hello, last year. The actress is yet to announce her next project in Tollywood. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors in a section of Malayalam media that Kalyani will soon be getting married to her childhood friend and stalwart Malayalam actor Mohanlal’s son Pranav Mohanlal.
However, in her latest interview with a popular Malayali magazine, Kalyani laughed off the wedding rumors. Kalyani said, “It was Pranav’s sister Vismaya who sent me the picture. I immediately shared it with my parents. Later, my mother showed it to Suchitra aunty saying that their kids were planning to get married. They laughed about it a lot.”
Kalyani’s father and veteran director Priyadarshan and Mohanlal have been good friends and colleagues for over 3 decades. In fact, Kalyani had spent several years of her childhood at Mohanlal’s residence. She’s quite close to Pranav and their proximity might have led to these rumors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover