Released in December last year, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, was lauded for its breathtaking action sequences. Hollywood stunt choreographer Bob Brown had composed the spectacular stunts in the movie, which was directed by Vikram Kumar and produced by Nagarjuna.
Now, Hello has been nominated at the reputed Taurus World Stunt Awards 2018. Hello has been nominated in the Best Action In A Foreign Film category. Hello will compete for the top honor along with the other nominees – Plan B (Germany), Solo se viv una Vez (Argentina/Spain), The Road To Cavalry (Russia) and Wolf Warrior 2 (China).
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award