Released in December last year, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, was lauded for its breathtaking action sequences. Hollywood stunt choreographer Bob Brown had composed the spectacular stunts in the movie, which was directed by Vikram Kumar and produced by Nagarjuna.
Now, Hello has been nominated at the reputed Taurus World Stunt Awards 2018. Hello has been nominated in the Best Action In A Foreign Film category. Hello will compete for the top honor along with the other nominees – Plan B (Germany), Solo se viv una Vez (Argentina/Spain), The Road To Cavalry (Russia) and Wolf Warrior 2 (China).
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact