Nandamuri Balakrishna needs to score a hit at any cost. For this reason, he has teamed up with Boyapati Sreenu and the film’s shoot has already started.
But because of the lockdown, the shoot has been stalled giving headaches to Boyapati. If this was not enough, a new headache has started for the actor-director duo.
The heroine of the film is yet to be zeroed in till now and not many heroines are showing interest in this film because of their prior commitments and other reasons.
So things have been dull in this regard but Boyapati is sure that once the lockdown is over, he will finalize the heroines ASAP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy