Earlier today, we had revealed that Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru all of a sudden for reasons unknown.
But now, the latest gossip reveals that he was quite upset with the way his role was designed in the film. Also, JB was upset with the runtime of his role and that is the reason he backed out.
Prakash Raj has been named as his replacement. Anil Ravipudi is directing Sarileru Nikevvaru which has Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?
- This heroine to play a negative role in Nani’s V?
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts