Earlier today, we had revealed that Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru all of a sudden for reasons unknown.
But now, the latest gossip reveals that he was quite upset with the way his role was designed in the film. Also, JB was upset with the runtime of his role and that is the reason he backed out.
Prakash Raj has been named as his replacement. Anil Ravipudi is directing Sarileru Nikevvaru which has Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani in this remake?
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary
- All eyes on Saaho’s grand pre-release event tonight