Earlier today, we had revealed that Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Nikevvaru all of a sudden for reasons unknown.
But now, the latest gossip reveals that he was quite upset with the way his role was designed in the film. Also, JB was upset with the runtime of his role and that is the reason he backed out.
Prakash Raj has been named as his replacement. Anil Ravipudi is directing Sarileru Nikevvaru which has Rashmika as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot