Seetimaarr, Gopichand and Tamannaah’s intense sports drama based on Kabaddi, was supposed to release on April 2. However, the makers announced yesterday that the film’s release has been postponed due to unforeseen delay in the post-production works. They also informed that the new release date will be announced soon.
Now, the latest update reveals that a delay in Seetimaarr’s VFX works has resulted in the postponement. The unit is determined to release the film in April itself and the new release date will be out soon. In the movie, Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as AP and Telangana Kabaddi coaches respectively. This Sampath Nandi directorial is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?