Seetimaarr, Gopichand and Tamannaah’s intense sports drama based on Kabaddi, was supposed to release on April 2. However, the makers announced yesterday that the film’s release has been postponed due to unforeseen delay in the post-production works. They also informed that the new release date will be announced soon.
Now, the latest update reveals that a delay in Seetimaarr’s VFX works has resulted in the postponement. The unit is determined to release the film in April itself and the new release date will be out soon. In the movie, Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as AP and Telangana Kabaddi coaches respectively. This Sampath Nandi directorial is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights