Star hero Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated Pink remake, Vakeel Saab, is gearing up for release on April 9. The makers are promoting the film through musical festivals and media interviews. In a latest interview, Director Sriram Venu revealed that Vakeel Saab was not the actual title of the movie.
“We had initially planned to title the film as ‘Maguva’. However, we later decided to mane the film as Vakeel Saab, keeping Pawan Kalyan’s image in mind. The title song ‘Maguva Maguva’ has become a huge hit,” Sriram Venu said. The director was all praise for Pawan Kalyan’s performance as a lawyer in the movie.
Also starring Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan in lead roles, Vakeel Saab has been jointly bankrolled by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde eyes a double hat-trick with Radhe Shyam
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16