Released as a Diwali treat last year, Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal went on to gross over Rs 200 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film’s Telugu version ‘Adhirindhi’ too had a decent run in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Mersal has set a new record. The film will soon be releasing in China, becoming the first Tamil film to get a Chinese release. Oldest and leading Chinese film distribution house HGC, which released Dhoom 3 and Hollywood biggie Hellboy 3, will release Mersal’s Chinese dubbed version.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’