Released as a Diwali treat last year, Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal went on to gross over Rs 200 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film’s Telugu version ‘Adhirindhi’ too had a decent run in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Mersal has set a new record. The film will soon be releasing in China, becoming the first Tamil film to get a Chinese release. Oldest and leading Chinese film distribution house HGC, which released Dhoom 3 and Hollywood biggie Hellboy 3, will release Mersal’s Chinese dubbed version.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems