Released as a Diwali treat last year, Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal went on to gross over Rs 200 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film’s Telugu version ‘Adhirindhi’ too had a decent run in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Mersal has set a new record. The film will soon be releasing in China, becoming the first Tamil film to get a Chinese release. Oldest and leading Chinese film distribution house HGC, which released Dhoom 3 and Hollywood biggie Hellboy 3, will release Mersal’s Chinese dubbed version.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film