Released as a Diwali treat last year, Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal went on to gross over Rs 200 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film’s Telugu version ‘Adhirindhi’ too had a decent run in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Mersal has set a new record. The film will soon be releasing in China, becoming the first Tamil film to get a Chinese release. Oldest and leading Chinese film distribution house HGC, which released Dhoom 3 and Hollywood biggie Hellboy 3, will release Mersal’s Chinese dubbed version.
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel