Released as a Diwali treat last year, Tamil star Vijay’s Mersal went on to gross over Rs 200 crores at the box-offices worldwide. The film’s Telugu version ‘Adhirindhi’ too had a decent run in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Mersal has set a new record. The film will soon be releasing in China, becoming the first Tamil film to get a Chinese release. Oldest and leading Chinese film distribution house HGC, which released Dhoom 3 and Hollywood biggie Hellboy 3, will release Mersal’s Chinese dubbed version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?