In 2013, a spoof film titled Hrudaya Kaleyam created a huge sensation and turned its hero Sampoornesh Babu into an overnight star. The team of Hrudaya Kaleyam will soon come up with another spoof titled Kobbari Matta.
Starring Sampoornesh Babu yet again, Kobbari Matta has wrapped up its post-production formalities and Sampoo revealed that Kobbari Matta will be dubbed in Nigerian language. Incidentally, Kobbari Matta is the first Telugu film to release in Nollywood. The film will also release in Tamil.
Kobbari Matta is directed by Rupak Ronaldson and jointly produced by Steven Shankar and Adi Kumbagiri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly