We have been continuously been reporting about the updates on the Vijay Devarakonda and Puri Jagan film which will go on the floors soon. Janhvi Kapoor was in talks to play the lead and now she has been confirmed as the heroine.
Apart from her, senior actress, Ramya Krishna will be seen playing Vijay Devarakonda’s mother in the film. The news also is that the shoot has been planned for four months in Mumbai and the main crew has already landed in the city to prep for the shoot.
Once the shoot is done in Mumbai, the makers have also planned to shoot the film in the US for a brief time. The film is a pan-India film which will be co-produced by Charmee. Mani Sharma will be scoring music for this film which will be made on a huge budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps