Fans of star hero Nagarjuna are thrilled to see the actor back in action. His upcoming action thriller, Wild Dog, will be hitting screens on April 2. And Akkineni fans are in for yet another special treat.
In the just concluded Wild Dog press meet, Nagarjuna opened up about Bangarraju, his long-delayed film inspired by his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana. Nag revealed that Bangarraju’s pre-production formalities are underway at the moment and that the film will commence its shoot from June or July.
Furthermore, Nag also announced that Bangarraju will be hitting screens during the Sankranthi festive season in January, 2022. The film will be directed by Kalyan Krishna, who had also directed the super hit Soggade Chinni Nayana in 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next