Tollywood hunks Prabhas and Rana Daggubati have been good friends ever since they both worked on Baahubali. In a latest interview, Rana revealed the one virtue he has learnt thanks to his friendship with Prabhas during and after the making of Baahubali.
“If I have to mention one thing that I have learnt from Prabhas, it will be his patience. Prabhas is extremely patient. Dedicating 5 years of his life for a film (Baahubali) speaks volumes about his patience. Had he wanted, Prabhas could have signed more movie and earned a lot in those 5 years. But he chose quality over quantity,” said Rana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play