The makers of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, announced yesterday that the film will not be releasing on August 31 as the film’s re-recording is not complete due to Kerala floods. Needless to say that fans are highly disappointed with this unexpected postponement.
Interacting with leading English daily, Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s director Maruthi revealed the exact story behind the film’s release. Gopi Sundar was busy helping his friends and relatives caught in the floods. It would not have been fair on my part to push him for the film’s post-production. I want good output and didn’t want the music director to force into it,” said Maruthi.
The makers will announce Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s release date very soon. The film is expected to hit the screens in the first week of September. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event