The makers of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu, announced yesterday that the film will not be releasing on August 31 as the film’s re-recording is not complete due to Kerala floods. Needless to say that fans are highly disappointed with this unexpected postponement.
Interacting with leading English daily, Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s director Maruthi revealed the exact story behind the film’s release. Gopi Sundar was busy helping his friends and relatives caught in the floods. It would not have been fair on my part to push him for the film’s post-production. I want good output and didn’t want the music director to force into it,” said Maruthi.
The makers will announce Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s release date very soon. The film is expected to hit the screens in the first week of September. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections