Power Star Pawan Kalyan has attained this stardom by toiling hard despite facing numerous setbacks. The actor, who is successfully carrying on his brother Megastar Chiranjeevi’s legacy, owed his success to his doting Annayya on several occasions.
In his recent interaction with his fans during the UKTA Kuchipudi Festival London, Pawan revealed the life lessons his brother Chiru had taught him and his entire family. Pawan said that Chiru stepped into films with dreams of becoming an actor and that he had to face numerous hardships and humiliation in his early days but braved them all and reached the pinnacle.
Pawan then said that Chiru had taught the entire Mega family heroes to work hard the right way and never believe in shortcuts to success, a mantra which they are all following till date.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion