For the last few years, speculations on Tamil star Vijay’s political every have been making headlines constantly. Fans even address Vijay as ‘Thalapathy’ (Leader) and want to see him as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Loud chants of ‘CM..CM’ is a common sight at almost all the events graced by Vijay, including the recent audio launch event for Vijay’s upcoming film, Sarkar.
Addressing thousands of cheering fans at Sarkar’s audio launch event, Vijay refuted the rumours that he is essaying the role of a Chief Minister in Sarkar. However, Vijay went on to say that if given an opportunity to lead Tamil Nadu, he would first try to eliminate corruption. “Corruption can only be eliminated if the ones in power and important positions are clean and incorruptible,” said Vijay. Needless to say that Vijay’s latest statements made his fans thrilled.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems