For the last few years, speculations on Tamil star Vijay’s political every have been making headlines constantly. Fans even address Vijay as ‘Thalapathy’ (Leader) and want to see him as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Loud chants of ‘CM..CM’ is a common sight at almost all the events graced by Vijay, including the recent audio launch event for Vijay’s upcoming film, Sarkar.
Addressing thousands of cheering fans at Sarkar’s audio launch event, Vijay refuted the rumours that he is essaying the role of a Chief Minister in Sarkar. However, Vijay went on to say that if given an opportunity to lead Tamil Nadu, he would first try to eliminate corruption. “Corruption can only be eliminated if the ones in power and important positions are clean and incorruptible,” said Vijay. Needless to say that Vijay’s latest statements made his fans thrilled.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Ajith’s Viswasam nearing its completion
- Curiosity raises over Antariksham’s teaser