Earlier today, Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon pleasantly thrilled her fans by announcing that she is overwhelmed to be part of Adipurush. Kriti also posted a couple of pictures where she was posing with Prabhas, director Om Raut and actor Sunny Singh.
Apparently, the pictures were taken when Kriti did a look test for her goddess Sita’s character at a Mumbai studio. Kriti will kick-start shooting for her part only from mid-April. In the meantime, she will wrap up Bhediya with Varun Dhawan. Kriti has allotted over 45 days until May end to complete crucial portions of Adipurush. Most of her shoot will take place in a green screen setup.
Adipurush will hit screens on August 11. Prabhas plays Lord Rama and Saif Ali Khan will be seen as Lankesh, the Demon King Ravan. Sunny Singh has been roped in to play Laxman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule