Hero Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s shooting resumed last month, and crucial scenes are being canned on the leading ladies Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla.
As per the latest reports, Pawan Kalyan will be joining Vakeel Saab’s sets to resume his portions after the Dasara festive season. Pawan is reprising Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s lawyer’s role in this Pink remake.
Sriram Venu is directing Vakeel Saab, which also features Shruti Haasan in an extended cameo. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the movie. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?