It’s well known that actress Shruti Haasan will be playing a crucial extended cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. This film will mark Shruti’s third on-screen collaboration with Pawan, after Gabbar Singh and Kaatamarayudu.
Shruti has not shot for her role in Vakeel Saab till date. But the latest reports reveal that the actress will be joining the team in December first week. Crucial scenes featuring Shruti and Pawan will be shot for a couple of weeks and the entire shoot will be wrapped up with that schedule.
Sriram Venu is directing Vakeel Saab and Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya will be seen as the female leads in it. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata