In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, VV Vinayak said he was confident that Khaidi No.150 will be a sure shot blockbuster on the first day itself when Chiru stepped into the shooting sets.
VV Vinayak further said that Chiru was looking more glamorous than he did in their previous movie, Tagore, and that it gave him the confidence about Khaidi No.150’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s Bollywood flick gets a release date
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama