In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, VV Vinayak said he was confident that Khaidi No.150 will be a sure shot blockbuster on the first day itself when Chiru stepped into the shooting sets.
VV Vinayak further said that Chiru was looking more glamorous than he did in their previous movie, Tagore, and that it gave him the confidence about Khaidi No.150’s success.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up