For those who don’t already know, Pawan Kalyan contracted Covid a few days ago and later tested negative. He was in home quarantine all the while and a dedicated medical team kept monitoring his vital parameters.
Incidentally, Pawan Kalyan did not get back to work even after testing negative for Covid and fully recovering from the same and here is the reason behind the same.
It is learnt that Pawan Kalyan is still suffering from a slight lung infection and he will need to rest for a few more days in order to fully recover. There is nothing to worry about for now as Pawan is doing perfectly fine. He will be resuming Hara Hara Veera Mallu and Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake once he is back to full health.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Akhil’s next in no mood to compromise
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer