Senior hero Action King Arjun’s name was shockingly outed by popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan in the #MeToo movement. Following Sruthi’s complaint, the Cubbon Park Police had registered an FIR and Arjun was on the verge of getting arrested.
However, Arjun moved the High Court in Bengaluru and appealed to squash the FIR. In a minor relief, the High Court has directed the police to not arrest Arjun until December 11. The next hearing in the case will be on the same day. In her complaint, Sruthi alleged that Arjun had touched her inappropriately while shooting for Arjun’s 150th film, Vismaya, a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family