Senior hero Action King Arjun’s name was shockingly outed by popular Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan in the #MeToo movement. Following Sruthi’s complaint, the Cubbon Park Police had registered an FIR and Arjun was on the verge of getting arrested.
However, Arjun moved the High Court in Bengaluru and appealed to squash the FIR. In a minor relief, the High Court has directed the police to not arrest Arjun until December 11. The next hearing in the case will be on the same day. In her complaint, Sruthi alleged that Arjun had touched her inappropriately while shooting for Arjun’s 150th film, Vismaya, a couple of years ago.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy