It’s well-known that action hero Gopichand is currently shooting for a high budget spy thriller under Tamil director Thiru Subrahmanyam’s direction. As per the latest updates, Gopi has suffered injuries on the film’s sets in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Apparently, Gopichand was performing a risky bike chasing scene all by himself. During a shot, he skidded off the bike and suffered minor injuries. He was immediately rushed to a corporate hospital in Jaipur. He will resume shooting very soon after undergoing treatment.
Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones