It’s well-known that action hero Gopichand is currently shooting for a high budget spy thriller under Tamil director Thiru Subrahmanyam’s direction. As per the latest updates, Gopi has suffered injuries on the film’s sets in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Apparently, Gopichand was performing a risky bike chasing scene all by himself. During a shot, he skidded off the bike and suffered minor injuries. He was immediately rushed to a corporate hospital in Jaipur. He will resume shooting very soon after undergoing treatment.
Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars