After postponing his wedding for over three months, hero Nithiin is all set to marry his longtime girlfriend Shalini Kandukuri on July 26. The sumuhurtham has been set at 8:30 pm and a private resort in Hyderabad is gearing up for this special occasion.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this afternoon, Nithiin along with his father Sudhakar Reddy went to Pragathi Bhavan and invited Telangana CM KCR for the wedding.
The lovebirds Nithiin and Shalini were seeing each other since 2012 and were supposed to tie the knot on April 16 in Dubai, but the plans were later cancelled due to the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia – Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?