Hero Rajasekhar’s new project under the direction of Show fame Neelakanta was supposed to go on floors in the month of September but it did not happen as Rajasekhar was tested positive for Covid-19.
After a month-long treatment, Rajasekhar tested negative and got discharged from the hospital. Currently, Rajasekhar is resting at home and will not be joining film shootings anytime soon.
However, the latest buzz among film circles is that Rajasekhar and Neelakantha’s film will go on floors from February. The film is said to be a remake of Malayalam thriller, Joseph and will be bankrolled by Jeevitha Rajasekhar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections