Released on Friday last week, Nani’s Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha has turned out to be a huge hit and cemented Nani’s reputation as a bankable star. Apart from Nani, even the film’s debut heroine Mehreen Kaur Pirzada won everyone’s appreciation with her acting prowess.
Looks like even Nani has become a huge fan of Mehreen. In his latest interview following the film’s success, Nani revealed that everyone including him were so impressed with Mehreen’s performance on the sets that they all started calling her Mahalakshmi, Mehreen’s character’s name in KVPG.
Nani further revealed that he even saved Mehreen’s contact on his mobile as Mahalakshmi.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again