Popular hero Srikanth’s father Meka Parameswararao passed away on Sunday night. He breathed his last at around 11:45 pm at a private hospital in Hyderabad. He was 71 and is survived by wife Jhansi Lakshmi, sons Srikanth and Anil and daughter Nirmala.
Meka Parameswararao hailed from Mekavaripalem in Krishna district. He later moved to Basavapalem village in Gangavati district, Karnataka, along with his family. He was suffering from lungs related illness and was undergoing treatment for the last 4 months. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours