Popular hero Srikanth’s father Meka Parameswararao passed away on Sunday night. He breathed his last at around 11:45 pm at a private hospital in Hyderabad. He was 71 and is survived by wife Jhansi Lakshmi, sons Srikanth and Anil and daughter Nirmala.
Meka Parameswararao hailed from Mekavaripalem in Krishna district. He later moved to Basavapalem village in Gangavati district, Karnataka, along with his family. He was suffering from lungs related illness and was undergoing treatment for the last 4 months. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film