Popular hero Srikanth’s father Meka Parameswararao passed away on Sunday night. He breathed his last at around 11:45 pm at a private hospital in Hyderabad. He was 71 and is survived by wife Jhansi Lakshmi, sons Srikanth and Anil and daughter Nirmala.
Meka Parameswararao hailed from Mekavaripalem in Krishna district. He later moved to Basavapalem village in Gangavati district, Karnataka, along with his family. He was suffering from lungs related illness and was undergoing treatment for the last 4 months. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery