Popular hero Srikanth’s father Meka Parameswararao passed away on Sunday night. He breathed his last at around 11:45 pm at a private hospital in Hyderabad. He was 71 and is survived by wife Jhansi Lakshmi, sons Srikanth and Anil and daughter Nirmala.
Meka Parameswararao hailed from Mekavaripalem in Krishna district. He later moved to Basavapalem village in Gangavati district, Karnataka, along with his family. He was suffering from lungs related illness and was undergoing treatment for the last 4 months. His last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus